© 2014 Confectionalism.com – All Rights Reserved.
- Share a recipe you found on my blog and Confectionalism as the source and use your own pictures.
- Pin Confectionalism posts.
- Share Confectionalism content on Twitter or Facebook if you link back to Confectionalism.
- Use photos from Confectionalism without permission.
- Share original Confectionalism recipes without citing Confectionalism as the source.
- Slightly modify an original recipe and claim it as your own – citing can be done simply by adding something along the lines of “recipe inspired by…” or “recipe adapted from…”
- Copy an entire recipe into the Pin description of your pin.
- Copy any of the graphics from my blog without permission.
Confectionalism is a for profit blog and I do accept money/product as compensation for writing reviews, running ads, and through affiliate links. I will always give my 100% honest opinion and thoughts for any review. I am part of affiliate programs for products I personally use and believe in.
Any information submitted to Confectionalism through comment forms, giveaway entries, any other form submission will never be released or sold and is solely for Confectionalism’s use. If you ever receive an email from Confectionalism and wish to opt out, click the unsubscribe option or email me back and I will remove you from the Confectionalism email newsletter list.